Tuesday, October 1, 2013

SMF Provides Loans Rp 500 Billion to BTN

In an effort to return funding long-term mortgage financing , primarily for mortgage FLPP , BTN obtain loan amount of Rp500 billion from SMF .

PT Sarana Multigriya Financials ( Persero ) or SMF grant loans worth Rp500 billion , the Bank Tabungan Negara PT ( Persero ) Tbk ( BTN ) in order to refinancing Home Ownership Credit ( KPR) Housing Financing Liquidity Facility ( FLPP ) .

"The signing of refinancing and disbursement ( distribution ) was done yesterday . FLPP mortgage is a government program , should be supported by all of us because for low-income communities , "said President of SMF , Raharjo Adisusanto at Graha SMF , Jakarta , Tuesday, October 1, 2013 .

He added that it hoped could provide support to the bureau as FLPP largest mortgage bank conduit in the country. FLPP own mortgage is a government housing finance programs that provide funding to 70% , while the remaining 30% of the funds from the banks .

" SMF as secondary funding agencies , can go hand in hand with the bureau as a primary funding agencies , " continued BTN Saut Pardede Financial Director .

He said the loan from the SMF support is necessary for the acquisition of long-term funds , given FLPP own mortgage is bertenor length of credit .

" We are still a majority , 98 % mortgage subsidy through the bureau , " he said.

Dedicated to loans from SMF to KPR BTN associated with FLPP , recorded already reached Rp2 trillion to the total of 47 399 debitor has been done since 2012 in the form of refinancing program .

" We do three times the refinancing to the bureau , which in July 2012 about the size of Rp500 billion , Rp500 billion as big as December 2012 , June 2013 size of Rp500 billion and Rp500 billion last this yesterday . So total Rp2 trillion on mortgage FLPP previously provided to the bureau , "explained Raharjo .

No comments:

Post a Comment